Yoshihiro VG-1 Gold Stainless Steel Gyuto Japanese Chef Knife 7" (180mm) Magnolia Wood Saya Cover
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 24% on the Yoshihiro VG-1 Gold Stainless Steel Gyuto Japanese Chef Knife 7'' (180mm) Magnolia Wood Saya Cover by Yoshihiro at Fushimi US. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our handcrafted Yoshihiro Gold Steel knives have an inner core made of high carbon VG-1 steel sandwiched in the traditional method of Warikomi
Features & Highlights
- The Gyuto chef knife is the most versatile and essential of all knives and excels in chopping, slicing, and dicing fresh produce like meat, fish, and vegetables.
- VG-1 Gold is a high end Japanese stainless steel (HRC 60). With its capacity to be razor sharp and an ability to maintain its sharpness over a prolonged period of time, you will be suprised at how effortless it is to chop, slice, and dice produce.
- Simple and elegant design with exceptional balance and a light weight construction (5 Oz), the knife will become an extention of your hand and arm.
- A luxurious full tanged mahogany wood handle that is ergonomically designed to fit the human hand with its sleek finish that is gentle to the touch.
- Excellent for home or entry level chefs. Hand wash only and sharpen on quality whetstones. Comes sharp and ready to use out of the box. Magnolia wood Saya cover included. 100% handcrafted by skilled tradesmen in Japan. Not mass produced.
|Item Size:||3 x 1 x 1 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.65 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.9 x 1.2 x 1.2 inches|