Yoshihiro Powdered Daisu Steel Stainless Sujihiki (Slicer) Japanese Sushi Sashimi Chef’s Knife 9.5 In
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 20% on the Yoshihiro Powdered Daisu Steel Stainless Sujihiki (Slicer) Japanese Sushi Sashimi Chef’s Knife 9.5 In by Yoshihiro at Fushimi US. MPN: DISU240. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our Powdered Daisu Stainless Japanese Steel knives are handcrafted with extraordinary skill. It is forged of the highest quality steel according to
Features & Highlights
- Sujihiki slicer is perfect for fabricating large roasts to thinly slicing cucumbers or smoked salmon
- Designed to excel in cutting through meat with precision and ease, while maintaining excellent edge retention for those who work in a demanding high-paced environment.
- Forged from a single piece of Powdered Daisu Stainless Japanese Steel (HRC 61-62), with a laser thin grind to deliver excellent performance.
- Complimented with a Rosewood handle for a durable yet comfortable grip, full tang for a great balance.
- Hand wash with mild cleanser; NSF Approved; Handmade by skilled tradesmen in Japan.
|Package Weight:||0.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.4 x 2.2 x 2.2 inches|