Yoshihiro Powdered Daisu Steel Stainless Gyuto Japanese Chef’s Knife 9.5 Inch
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 23% on the Yoshihiro Powdered Daisu Steel Stainless Gyuto Japanese Chef’s Knife 9.5 Inch by Yoshihiro at Fushimi US. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our Powdered Daisu Stainless Japanese Steel knives are handcrafted with extraordinary skill. It is forged of the highest quality steel according to
This Gyuto comes equipped with an elegant rosewood handle with a full tang for a balanced comfortable grip. The most versatile and essential of all knives a cook can have is a Japanese chef's knife known as a Gyuto knife. Preparing delicious meals starts with taking wholesome ingredients and using the best tools such as a high quality chef's knife to make every meal into something special. From dicing, slicing, and chopping fresh produce from a farmer's market to carving a roast chicken straight from the oven, even the simplest tasks are elevated with a handcrafted knife that is as beautiful as it is functional. Hand wash with mild cleanser; NSF Approved; Handmade by skilled tradesmen in Japan.
Features & Highlights
- Gyuto Chef's Knife is the most versatile and essential of all chef knives perfect for dicing, slicing, and chopping fresh produce to carving a roast chicken straight from the oven.
- Designed to excel in cutting through meat with precision and ease, while maintaining excellent edge retention for those who work in a demanding high-paced environment.
- Forged from a single piece of Powdered Daisu Stainless Japanese Steel (HRC 62-63), with a laser thin grind to deliver excellent performance.
- Complimented with a Rosewood handle for a durable yet comfortable grip, full tang for a great balance.
- Hand wash with mild cleanser; NSF Approved; Handmade by skilled tradesmen in Japan.
|Package Weight:||0.9 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.7 x 2.99 x 2.99 inches|