Yoshihiro Mizu Yaki Aogami Super Blue High Carbon Steel Kurouchi Gyuto Chef’s Knife 8.25
Mega Sale! Free Shipping Included! Save 23% on the Yoshihiro Mizu Yaki Aogami Super Blue High Carbon Steel Kurouchi Gyuto Chef’s Knife 8.25 by Yoshihiro at Fushimi US. MPN: ASKUGY210SH. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Our handmade Yoshihiro Mizu Yaki Aogami Super Blue High Carbon Steel Kurouchi Gyuto Chefs knife are unparalleled in their performance. Mizu Yaki is a
Super Blue High Carbon Steel with a hardness on the Rockwell scale of 64-65 is considered to be the top of its class in high carbon steel metallurgy. It is ranked above Blue Steel #1. It is sandwiched in between carbon steel in the traditional Warikomi style to add to its durability and ease sharpening. It takes a very high degree of skill to create knives of such exceptional performance and exquisite beauty with a steel of this caliber and is a testament to the extraordinary skill of the artisans.
Preparing delicious meals starts with taking wholesome ingredients and using the best tools such as a high quality chefs knife to make every meal into something special. From dicing, slicing, and chopping fresh produce from a farmers market to carving a roast chicken straight from the oven, even the simplest tasks are elevated with a handcrafted knife that is as beautiful as it is functional. *This Kurouchi Gyuto knife does not fit with our Saya(Wooden Sheath)
Features & Highlights
- The Gyuto knife is the most versatile and essential of all chef knives used to chop, slice, and dice fresh produce like meat, fish, and vegetables.
- Super Blue High Carbon Steel core (HRC 64-65) for its exceptional sharpness, high edge retention, and ease of sharpening.(Not Stainless Steel)
- Sandwiched between two softer layers of steel to add to its durability and ease of maintenance.
- Complimented with a handcrafted Japanese style Shitan Rosewood handle that allows for an overall lightweight construction.
- Hand wash with mild cleanser; NSF Approved; Handmade by skilled tradesmen in Japan.
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||4.3 x 4.3 x 4.3 inches|