Yoshihiro Hi-soft High Performance Professional Grade Cutting Board Japanese Sashimi Chef's Tool: X-Large
Yoshihiro Hi-soft High Performance Professional Grade Cutting Board Japanese Sashimi Chef's Tool: X-Large by Yoshihiro at Fushimi US. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Hi Soft cutting board is one of the best cutting boards available and is constructed to be the best surface possible for high carbon steel
Small: 15.8" x 8.8"x 0.8"(40cm x 22cm x 2cm)
Medium: 17.7" x 9.8"x 0.8"(45cm x 25cm x 2cm)
Large: 19.6" x 10.6"x 0.8"(50cm x 27cm x 2cm)
X-Large: 23.6" x 11.8"x 0.8"(60cm x 30cm x 2cm)
XX-Large: 39.4" x 15.7"x 0.8"(100cm x 40cm x 2cm)
XXX-Large: 47.2" x 17.8"x 0.8"(120cm x 45cm x 2cm)
Features & Highlights
- A cutting board has a significant impact on knife edge durability, more so than the food itself.
- The Hi-soft cutting board is constructed to be the best cutting surface for high carbon steel knives.
- Features a high quality synthetic material specifically designed to minimize stress on your hand and impact on the blade, resulting in better edge retention and a longer lifespan for your knives.
- Allows for easy cleaning and provides odor and bacterial resistance.
- Size: X-Large: 23.6IN x 11.8 IN x 0.8 IN (60cm x 30cm x 2cm)NSF Approved; Made in Japan.
|Package Weight:||10.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||15.2 x 3.82 x 3.82 inches|