Wusthof Classic 2pc Hollow Edge Asian Knife Set - 7" Nakiri & 5" Santoku
On Sale Now! Save 3% on the Wusthof Classic 2pc Hollow Edge Asian Knife Set - 7'' Nakiri & 5'' Santoku by Wüsthof at Fushimi US. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Every Wusthof Classic Series knife is still forged from one piece of specially tempered high carbon steel to ensure outstanding strength, balance and
The Classic Nakiri Knife from Wusthof combines the features of a chef's knife with the versatility of a vegetable cleaver. The hollow-edge blade, angled on both sides for slicing and chopping, is 30% sharper and holds its edge 30% longer than ordinary Asian-style blades. The no-stick hollow edge makes a cut that forms air pockets, allowing food to release easier from the blade. Meats will cut deli-thin for sandwiches, or for stir-frying. When it comes to chopping, slicing and mincing fresh produce, this professional knife is a true champion. Shaped like a slender cleaver, it performs impeccably on everything from summer tomatoes to winter squashes.
Engineered in the style of cutlery used by Japanese chefs for centuries, this Wusthof 5-inch santoku slices meats deli-thin for sandwiches, creates strips for stir fry or fajitas and quickly trims uniform pieces for stews and soups. Precision-forged from of a single piece of Wusthof's own high-carbon stainless-steel, this is the knife every seasoned chef prefers in the kitchen. Precision bolster allows cutting and sharpening along the entire edge, and use of the full blade heel. Triple compression rivets attach the high-impact handle securely to the full tang for superior balance and maneuverability.
Features & Highlights
- The Nakiri is a traditional Japanese shape perfect for vegetable prep. Perfect for slicing and dicing vegetables, mincing herbs and cutting fruit or cheese. Also excellent for the preparation of meat, fish and poultry.
- Combining the duties of both a chef's knife and a cleaver, this santoku is deftly proportioned for precision tasks like mincing and paper-thin slicing.
- The high-carbon stainless steel blade has shallow oval-shaped depressions along the cutting edge that keep foods from adhering to it.
- SET INCLUDES: 7" Hollow Edge Nakiri & 5" Hollow Edge Santoku
- Made in "The Cutlery Capital of the World" Solingen Germany