Traditional Cast Iron Teapot with Strainers by Horizon Fine Goods Japanese Cast Iron Tea Maker - Teapot Infusers For Loose Tea - Makes Up To 24 Oz. - Skillfully Crafted Teapots Gift Set
Free Shipping Included! Traditional Cast Iron Teapot with Strainers by Horizon Fine Goods Japanese Cast Iron Tea Maker - Teapot Infusers For Loose Tea - Makes Up To 24 Oz. - Skillfully Crafted Teapots Gift Set by Horizon Fine Goods at Fushimi US. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The Philosophy Behind All Horizon Fine Good Crafts We aim to create and curate well designed, skillfully crafted, durable, and high quality good,
We aim to create and curate well designed, skillfully crafted, durable, and high quality good, ensuring they meet the highest in standard for longevity and continual usage. Our products are for those who share our passion for character, craftsmanship, and excellence. We know our products will become a part of your home, personal story and help you be the master of your own unique style and identity. We take pride in producing the best on the market and hope that you take as much pride and pleasure in owning them as we do in crafting them. Our Naga Square Tea Maker Dispenser is an item we are incredibly proud to represent us as a company and we know you'll enjoy it for years to come.
Thoroughly rinse the interior and exterior of the teapot with hot water. Wipe and dry all surfaces to ensure they are clean and dry. Rinse and wipe the interior two more times. This will ensure the interior coating is clean and remove any excess. There is no need to season or oil your cast iron teapot.
This 700ml (24oz) cast iron teapot will comfortably steep 600ml (20oz) of tea although you can fill it to the brim if necessary.
Boil water separately. The Cast Iron Pot is meant not meant to be subject to flame or microwaves.
The more traditional way of making tea is to pour some of the hot water into the teapot and let it get up to temperature, causing the pot to get to proper heating temperature before the brewing process begins. This also helps the metal stay warmer for longer periods of time.
Once the teapot is warmed up, pour out the water, add your tea leaves to the strainer, and make your tea as you normally would. Keep in mind that repetitive use of the strainer may cause a little discoloration but that will not impact that taste or quality of the tea.
Once your tea is steeped to your liking you're ready to enjoy your tea!
Features & Highlights
- THE BEAUTY OF CAST IRON: We wanted to bring the classic, Japanese art of using cast iron to brew tea and put a modern twist on the experience. Cast Iron is a premium material that is superior in the way it evenly absorbs and distributes heat. Compared to ceramic or other metals, the balanced way it heats the water allows for the best steeping method, causing the notes and flavors of the tea to infuse evenly and completely. This insures that every sip you take tantalises your taste buds.
- NUTRIENTS IN EVERY SIP: One of the most common mistakes people make who enjoy tea is not allowing for the complete, natural process of the nutrients to infuse into the liquid. In today's society where everything is instant, often we don't get the most out of our brewing experience because we aren't steeping our loose leaf tea or tea bags correctly. Going through the motions too quickly or not using the right equipment can lead to a loss of all the health benefits tea offers.
- BOLD DESIGN FOR BOLD FLAVOR: The Horizon Fine Goods teapot set features a fully enameled coating along the interior that is great for easy cleaning; helping to prevent the build-up of rust and oxidation, a very common problem with ceramic-coated tea kettles. It's Naga square mold is a nod to the Japanese tradition of steeping and enjoying tea. This teapot infuser with strainer isn't only functionally superior, it's also unique and beautiful compared to other tea makers on the market.
- GREAT ADDITION TO ANY KITCHEN OR LIVING ROOM: Professionally molded and designed around the beautiful and ancient Japanese tea pot, this square, black-grey tea maker kit perfectly infuses your tea and provides a great centerpiece for guests or just some "me" time. Symbolizing strength and beauty, this insulated tea maker comes with a stainless steel steeper and is sure to wow all of your guests. Kick back with friends or yourself and reflect on life as your body fills with delicious warmth.
- EASY TO USE: Rinse the interior and exterior of the tea infuser pot before use. Boil water in a separate pan or kettle, as the Naga square Iron Teapot is not meant to be subject to direct flames. Add loose or bagged tea into the tea steeper and place gently into the top of the product. Slowly pour hot water over the tea and allow it to steep. Then enjoy! Your liquid will stay warm for hours and you'll be amazed at how much better the tea tastes compared to other infusion methods.
|Brand:||Horizon Fine Goods|
|Package Weight:||9.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.95 x 4.33 x 4.33 inches|