Tokyo Matcha Selection Tea - Kyoto Excellent Kitchen Grade Matcha 500g (17.63oz) Japanese pure matcha green tea powder [Standard ship by Int'l e-packet: with Tracking & Insurance]
Tokyo Matcha Selection Tea - Kyoto Excellent Kitchen Grade Matcha 500g (17.63oz) Japanese pure matcha green tea powder [Standard ship by Int'l e-packet: with Tracking & Insurance] by Tokyo Matcha Selection at Fushimi US. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. [INSTRUCTIONS] 1. Use two bamboo scoops or chashaku worth of matcha powder. If you do not have a chashaku, this is about 2 grams or slightly less
1. Use two bamboo scoops or chashaku worth of matcha powder. If you do not have a chashaku, this is about 2 grams or slightly less than a teaspoon.
2. Place the matcha powder into a sifter above the bowl. Youfll want to sift the powder because it because difficult to beat out clumps once it gets wet.
3. Pour a little of the hot water (this is Uji style) into the bowl and begin whisking, moving your wrists rapidly in a forward and back motion. From time to time you should use the curvature of the chasen to make sure you blend any powder that has stuck to the side of the bowl. Once the blend has begun to froth, you are done!
4. Pour the rest of the water into the bowl and enjoy.
Language note: Frothing the matcha tea is called gtateruh in Japanesecmeaning gto stand uph.
Making matcha refers to this frothing of the tea instead of gpouringh or gireruh.
Shaded, 4 weeks
Tea Product Notes
Grown with Minimal Pesticide Use (Certified)
BEST USED BY (SHELF LIFE)
See date on package
100% green tea leaves (Japan)
Store in an airtight container away from sunlight in a cool, dry place.
Features & Highlights
- [FreeShipping-Worldwide] Standard ship by SAL with Tracking number & Insurance. You can receive the item about in 2-4 weeks worldwide. *For people who are in a hurry, please make sure to select Expedited ship (EMS/about in 2-5 days).
- Excellent Kitchen Grade Matcha is ideal for those who are looking for a good balance of price and quality.
- Produced with summer-harvested leaves ground with a traditional stone mill, its stronger aroma and flavor than the Basic Kitchen Grade Matcha and thus it is ideal for cooking, baking and other food production.
- The tea leaves that are used to make Excellent Kitchen Grade Matcha are shaded and harvested in the summer giving a nice balance of color, aroma, and creaminess at an affordable price.
- INGREDIENT: green tea (Kyoto, Japan) *Matcha
|Manufacturer:||Japanese Tea Farmer|
|Brand:||Tokyo Matcha Selection|
|Publisher:||Japanese Tea Farmer|
|Studio:||Japanese Tea Farmer|
|Item Weight:||1.1 pounds|