SimpliPHY Japanese Santoku Knife, Eco-Friendly Top-Grade Stainless Steel Santoku Chef Kitchen Knife with Ergonomic Rosewood Handle - 7 Inch (180mm)
Free Shipping Included! SimpliPHY Japanese Santoku Knife, Eco-Friendly Top-Grade Stainless Steel Santoku Chef Kitchen Knife with Ergonomic Rosewood Handle - 7 Inch (180mm) by SimpliPHY at Fushimi US. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. SimpliPHY Exclusive Japanese Santoku Knife - 7 Inch SimpliPHY is a Brand Who Care About Their Customers, Customers Satisfaction Is Most Important for
SimpliPHY is a Brand Who Care About Their Customers, Customers Satisfaction Is Most Important for Our Brand. Combining Western design and ergonomics with Japanese blade design the Santoku is a master at slicing, dicing & fine chopping. Hollow ground indentations on the blade's sides reduce friction and increase airflow to produce clean, uniform cuts and minimize food sticking on the blade. The word Santoku takes its name from the Japanese term 'three virtues' referring to chopping - mincing and dicing. In Japan a Santoku is the equivalent of a chef's knife, used for everyday tasks in the kitchen.
SimpliPHY Exclusive Santoku Knife is made using imported Top-Grade Steel from German, the ergonomically designed knife offers a full-tang for balance and a G10 handle for strength and moisture resistance.
✓ The natural red rosewood handle, comfortable sense of griping, beautiful and practical.
✓ Flank fine processing, corrosion resistance, tenacious. Hand-grinding the blade, durable and easy to repair.
✓ Germany 1.4116 steel. Hardness: 56 ± 2HRC.
✓ High-Quality Gift Box, Beautiful black rigid corrugated cardboard box.
hardness: 56±2 HRC
Knife Blade Material Type: STAINLESS STEEL
Blade material: German din 1.4116 stainless steel
sharpness level: 6.0-8.0N international level
Certification: CE / EU, CIQ, FDA, LFGB, SGS
Handle material: Rosewood
Hurry Up! We Are Running Out of Stock, Click "Add to Cart" & Buy it Now
Features & Highlights
- EXECUTIVE SANTOKU KNIFE | The Santoku Knife Means "Three Uses" Which Refers To Its Excellence in Slicing, Dicing, & Mincing; Professional, Top-Grade German Stainless-Steel Blade, Alternating Air Hollows On Blade's Sides Divot Minimize Surface Resistance & Prevent Food From Clinging
- EXTREME COMFORT | Full Tang, Ergonomic Rosewood Handle, Rare Tapered Bolster which is Ideal for the Chefs preferred Pinch Grip Style of Cutting, Perfect Balance Offering Robustness & Total Control, 7-inch Chef's Pro Japan Classic, Just what you've been Waiting for - Comfort and Performance!
- PROFESSIONAL & HIGH QULITY | This Professional 7-inch Chef Knife Can Easily Handle Your Daily Kitchen Tasks, This Knife Blade is Made of German High Carbon Stainless Steel Din1.4116, Ergonomic G10 Rose Wood Handle
- A GIFT TO IMPRESS | Unlike Other Knives for Chefs, Our Professional Chef Kitchen Knife Has A Functional Feature & An Elegant Appearance, Offer it to A Culinary Enthusiast And Even A Professional Chef And Let Them Be Impressed With The Quality But Also With The Design Details, Use The Chef Stainless Steel Knife As A Gift For Housewarming, Weddings, Birthdays, Mother's Day, The SimpliPHY 7-Inch Chef's Knife Comes in A PREMIUM UNIQUE PACKAGING
- 100% REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE | We Want to Make Money When People Use Our Products, Not When They Buy Our Product! We Are Extremely Confident in Our Product Quality, "SO WE PROVIDE 100% PRODUCT REPLACEMENT GUARANTEE" If You're Not Totally Satisfied with Your Purchase, Simply Contact Us for A Full Replacement
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.5 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|