SETO Japanese Chef Knives: Damascus Forged Steel from World Famous Seki, Japan (I-4: 210m/ m: GYUTO KNIFE)
Free Shipping Included! SETO Japanese Chef Knives: Damascus Forged Steel from World Famous Seki, Japan (I-4: 210m/ m: GYUTO KNIFE) by Japanese Cutlery at Fushimi US. MPN: Samurai market. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. SETO Traditional Elite series knives are suitable for professional chefs who has been looking for fine Yanagiba or Deba hocho but less maintenance
Features & Highlights
- Handmade in Seki, Japan!!! Quality blades of Forged Steel!!!!
- Produced by Mr. Yoshinori knife Seto YOSHI knife representative is a member of the (USA) THE KNIVES MAKER'S GUILD
- union custom knife is a testament to the world's largest manufacturer
- of kitchen knives and reliable technology Jihei Iseya (Producer Yoshinori Mr. Seto).Goodness of sharpness,
- but it is a matter of course, the beauty of the finish is excellent.
|Color:||I-4: 210m/ M: Gyuto Knife|
|Part Number:||Samurai market|
|Package Weight:||0.5 pounds|
|Package Size:||2.3 x 0.9 x 0.9 inches|