Set of 2 Crystal Sake Cup Edo Kiriko Guinomi Cut Glass Octagon Hakkaku-Kagome Pattern - Pink & Blue [Japanese Crafts Sakura]
Set of 2 Crystal Sake Cup Edo Kiriko Guinomi Cut Glass Octagon Hakkaku-Kagome Pattern - Pink & Blue [Japanese Crafts Sakura] by Japanese Crafts Sakura at Fushimi US. MPN: 100120-$P. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Usually shipped within a week from Japan. ''Edo Kiriko'' is Japanese representative glass art, and has been registered on the list of Japanese
"Edo Kiriko" is Japanese representative glass art, and has been registered on the list of Japanese Traditional Crafts that the government officially designates.
Its main feature is the brilliant glass cutting pattern.
The fine cuts of this glass will please your eyes greatly. Only skilled craftsmen can create such beautiful products.
*As these glasses are handmade, each piece may vary slightly in shapes, colors and size. But it doesn't affect the quality of the product. We appreciate for your understanding.
Features & Highlights
- Maxdiameter 2.2 x Height 2", 3.0 oz /per glass.
- Fine cut of traditional octagon pattern will please your eyes greatly.
- Awesome quality by skilled craftsmen. Perfect for Sake, Japanese rice wine.
- Made in Japan, all handmade. Made of high quality crystal glass. Comes with a paulownia wooden box.
- Not usable in microwave oven and dishwashers.
|Manufacturer:||Japanese Crafts Shop Sakura|
|Brand:||Japanese Crafts Sakura|
|Color:||Pink & Blue|
|Publisher:||Japanese Crafts Shop Sakura|
|Studio:||Japanese Crafts Shop Sakura|