Sashimi Sushi Japanese Damascus Stainless Steel TUO Yanagiba 8.25" Ebony Handle Slicing Knife Fish Chef Fillet
On Sale Now! Save 3% on the Sashimi Sushi Japanese Damascus Stainless Steel TUO Yanagiba 8.25'' Ebony Handle Slicing Knife Fish Chef Fillet by TUO Cutlery at Fushimi US. MPN: TC0406S. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. YANAGIBA The TUO Yanagiba sashimi knife is designed for cutting paper-thin sashimi slice raw fish, seafood and meat. With its single-edged blade,
The TUO Yanagiba sashimi knife is designed for cutting paper-thin sashimi slice raw fish, seafood and meat.
With its single-edged blade, this slicing knife, forged with 34 layers of Damascus steel with a HRC of 60-62, simply and thinly slices through the skin and flesh of the food and shows the foods best freshest.
TUO Yanagiba is complimented with an octagonal high-grade ebony handle that is CNC-lathed a copper ring of it.
The perfect handles, culinary blade shapes and cutting-edge designs make it be certified for commercial kitchens and ergonomically welds to the hand for seamless use.
As a traditional style Yanagiba knife, TUO Yanagiba knife owns simplicity, grace and top quality at the same time, making it the best fit for true Asian cuisine.
√Equipped with a full genuine exotic ebony handle.
√ Classic and elegant visual appeal.
√TUO 34 layers of Damascus steel
√With octagonal shape offers maximum comfort & control
√Excellent corrosion resistance to keep any kitchen sparkling clean.
√shinning and single-bevel blade design preferred by Japanese chefs.
√A full genuine exotic handle that is 360°CNC-lathed with a cooper ring
√Gentle curvature eliminates fatigue from prolonged use.
OUR LIFETIME GUARANTEE
We guarantee a superior product that will give you a lifetime of exemplary service.
Features & Highlights
- Designed to prepare raw fish, sashimi and sushi, the long and very thin yanagiba allows gliding through any type of fish without the use of pressure. Just start the cut and pull the knife back without compromising the taste and quality of the structure unlike other knives which can damage the cell walls and alter the feel and taste. It's the best choice for slicing but not appropriate for chopping.
- Ultra premium Damascus stainless steel with 33 layers of high quality softer stainless steel at one side in the Damascus tradition. To ensure the blade hardness reach to 62 HRC, vacuum heat treatment and nitrogen cooling technique are implemented. Beautifully engraved, the blade further features a hand polished spine and ergonomic bolster shape. Not just for fish, also ideal for boneless proteins such as raw poultry slicing, flank, hanger steak, pork.
- The handle features top grade black ebony wood providing not only an attractive appearance with elegant visual experience, also rated as being very hard, tough and durable. The octagonal design improving the skid resistance, siginificantly enhance the gripping comfort as well.
- The 8.25" long blade, with a electric spark logo, angled only from one side with the other side of the blade being flat, allowing control in the blade angle for delicate cutting and allows for ease of sharpening.
- It is the most cost-effective yanagiba with lifelong maintaince. We are trusted and chosen by the chefs all around the world. With the luxury packing, the yanagiba is also the wise choice as a gift.
|Color:||Premium Black Ebony Wooden& Beautiful Damascus Pattern|
|Item Weight:||0.88 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.15 x 1.38 x 1.38 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.97 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.23 x 1.42 x 1.42 inches|