Pair of Red & Blue Star Motif Guinomi Sake Cup Shot Glass Edo Kiriko Design Cut Glass - Pair [Japanese Crafts Sakura]
Pair of Red & Blue Star Motif Guinomi Sake Cup Shot Glass Edo Kiriko Design Cut Glass - Pair [Japanese Crafts Sakura] by Japanese Crafts Sakura at Fushimi US. MPN: 100009-$P. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ''Edo Kiriko'' is Japanese representative glass art, and has been registered on the list of Japanese Traditional Crafts that the government officially
Its main feature is the brilliant glass cutting pattern.
This "Guinomi" (small cups for Sake, Japanese rice wine) is designed as if the twinkling stars in the night sky were copied onto the surface of the glass. This gives this glass a noble impression.
Only skilled craftsmen can create such beautiful products.
Usually shipped within a week from Japan.
*As these glasses are handmade, each piece may vary slightly in shapes, colors and size. But it doesn't affect the quality of the product. We appreciate for your understanding.
Features & Highlights
- Maxdiameter 2.3" x Height 2.3", 2.5 oz
- Lovely Sake cups of "Edo Kiriko", Japanese glass art. Its brilliant cuts will please your eyes greatly.
- Perfect as your first Sake cup as well asfor a shop glass.
- Made in Japan, lead-free and all handMade. Comes with a wooden box.
- Not Usable in Microwave oven and dishwashers.
|Manufacturer:||Japanese Crafts Shop Sakura|
|Brand:||Japanese Crafts Sakura|
|Color:||Red & Blue|
|Publisher:||Japanese Crafts Shop Sakura|
|Studio:||Japanese Crafts Shop Sakura|