Pair of Red and Blue Fujiyama Mt.Fuji Mountain Guinomi Sake Cup Hand Blown Shot Glass - Pair [Japanese Crafts Sakura]
Pair of Red and Blue Fujiyama Mt.Fuji Mountain Guinomi Sake Cup Hand Blown Shot Glass - Pair [Japanese Crafts Sakura] by Japanese Crafts Sakura at Fushimi US. MPN: 100004pa. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Usually shipped within a week from Japan. Edo glass is traditional hand-blown glassware made with traditional technique and materials. Its history
Edo glass is traditional hand-blown glassware made with traditional technique and materials. Its history started in the 18th century, with the production of mirrors, spectacles, ornamental hairpins, and wind chimes, and now it has been registered on the list of Japanese Traditional Crafts that the government officially designates.
The colors and shapes of Edo glassware can only be created by manufacturing each piece individually by hand. Delicate and skilled technique is needed to create these glassware.
*As these glasses are handmade, each piece may vary slightly in shapes and size. Small Bubbles may enter. But it doesn't affect the quality of the product. We appreciate for your understanding.
Features & Highlights
- Maxdiameter 3.1" x Height 1.5", 2 oz /per cup
- Mt. Fuji, a World Heritage Site, appears when this Sake cup is placed upside-down. Snow on the top of the mountain has been beautifully represented by sand blast. This prodct made of layered glass of transparent-glass and colored-glass, using a hand-blown technique called "Edo Glass".
- Perfect for a stylish gift as well as a nice addition for your collection of Sake cups.
- Made in Japan, lead-free and all handmade. A pair of red and blue. Comes with a wooden box.
- Not usable in microwave oven and dishwashers.
|Manufacturer:||Japanese Crafts Shop Sakura|
|Brand:||Japanese Crafts Sakura|
|Color:||Pair of Red and Blue|
|Publisher:||Japanese Crafts Shop Sakura|
|Studio:||Japanese Crafts Shop Sakura|