Nexus BD1N 8-inch Chef's Knife, 63 Rockwell Hardness, American Stainless Steel with G10 Handle
Nexus BD1N 8-inch Chef's Knife, 63 Rockwell Hardness, American Stainless Steel with G10 Handle by Nexus at Fushimi US. MPN: 50120. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. The BladeNexus BD1N series knives combine state of the art materials with manufacturing technology. Utilizing specialized steel made in Pennsylvania,
Nexus BD1N series knives combine state of the art materials with manufacturing technology. Utilizing specialized steel made in Pennsylvania, the BD1N stainless steel is highly corrosion resistant and super hard. Unlike conventional German and Japanese knife steels, this American steel. incorporates nitrogen in the steel composition for superior toughness. Developed by Carpenter Technologies, this steel is able to be treated to a high Rockwell hardness of 63°. Even though this steel is super hard, it is incredibly tough and is not as prone to the chipping that is common with other steels in this hardness range. The key to creating a superior performing blade is how the blade is heat treated. All Nexus blades go through a specialized vacuum heat-treatment for the utmost consistency throughout the entire blade. Each knife is hand sharpened to a 15-degree double bevel.
Indestructible G10 handle scales compliment the full tang construction for a truly durable and balanced knife. The G10 is beautifully finished and polished, black with gray striations, accented by three stainless steel rivets. G10 is a glass-based material that is the ultimate in durability when it comes to knife handles. Unlike traditional materials like wood or plastic, this handle will never crack around the rivets -- even if they end up going through the dishwasher. Guaranteed.
Nexus Lifetime Warranty & 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
All Nexus products come with a lifetime warranty against ANY defects. Your experience with our products is of the utmost importance and if for any reason you are not satisfied, we are here to assist with a free return for a refund or replacement. All Nexus products are handcrafted in our state of the art facility in Yangjiang, China, a city renowned for knife crafting. All Nexus knives come in a foam lined box with magnetic enclosure for an elegant gift presentation.
Features & Highlights
- American BD1N Stainless Steel enhanced with Nitrogen allows for high hardness yet a durable edge that will resist chipping and is extremely corrosion resistant; 8-inch blade (13.75-inches overall); Weighs 7.8-ounces (223 grams)
- 63 Rockwell Hardness for unmatched edge retention; 15° Blade Angle (double bevel); Suitable for both right and left-handed use; Precision bolster adds heft and balance while still allowing the entire edge to be sharpened all the way to the heel
- Indestructible G10 handle with stainless steel rivets; Full tang construction
- A true hybrid between German and Japanese cutlery, Nexus knives provide durability without compromising performance
- Lifetime Warranty & 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed
|Color:||63 Rockwell Hardness BD1N American Stainless Steel Blade with Full Tang Black G10 Handle|
|Item Weight:||0.078 pounds|
|Package Weight:||1.15 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.38 x 1.02 x 1.02 inches|