Messermeister San Moritz Elite Carving Knife, 8-Inch
Free Shipping Included! Save 1% on the Messermeister San Moritz Elite Carving Knife, 8-Inch by Messermeister at Fushimi US. MPN: E26888. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- The Messermeister San Moritz Elité 8" Carving Knife, has a narrow spear-point, fine-edge blade that is used for small to medium carving chores. It separates meat from the bone and slices it into thin serving portions.
- The Messermeister San Moritz Elité knife collection have a completely molded, ergonomic and contemporary handle. Featuring a unique personalization plate, this series of knives will be a statement piece in any kitchen.
- The German 1.4116 high-carbon, stainless alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15 degree "Elite" edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening & honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany, by 3rd and 4th generation cutlery artisans.
- The Knife for Life guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
|Item Weight:||0.06 pounds|
|Item Size:||3.25 x 1.25 x 1.25 inches|
|Package Weight:||0.45 pounds|
|Package Size:||1.7 x 0.6 x 0.6 inches|