Messermeister Meridian Elite Chef's Knife, 10-Inch
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 17% on the Messermeister Meridian Elite Chef's Knife, 10-Inch by Messermeister at Fushimi US. MPN: #N/A. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last.
Features & Highlights
- The Chef's knife is the workhorse in every kitchen and is used for 90% of all your cutting tasks. The Messermeister Meridian Elité 10" Chef's Knife has an industrial strength "POM" handle. The hand forged blade has been ground to a thin profile to create a razor sharp edge. You can chop, slice, dice and mince your way through extended cutting tasks without fatigue.
- The Messermeister Meridian Elité knife collection defines tradition with a triple rivet, full-exposed tang handle. These knives are of the finest German stainless steel alloy and fitted with the most durable industrial strength, ergonomic handle in the world. Meridian Elité knives are handcrafted and polished one at a time using the same techniques that have been the hallmark of fine Solingen-made cutlery that have stood the test of time.
- The German 1.4116 high-carbon, stainless alloy blade resists stains and corrosion, exhibits toughness and durability, holds its edge retention, and is easy to re-sharpen to a razor-like edge.
- This knife line is one-piece, hot-drop hammer forged, which produces the strongest blade from heel to tip. The blades are heat treated and cooled to achieve a Rockwell of 57-58.
- The three-step, 15 degree "Elite" edge is hand stropped on a cloth wheel, creating the sharpest possible cutting surface on an edged tool.
- The bolsterless heel simplifies all cutting, sharpening & honing tasks, making use of the entire blade from heel to tip.
- Handcrafted in the historic cutlery capital of Solingen, Germany.
- The Knife for LifeTM guarantee provides a lifetime warranty against material and manufacturing defects.
|Item Weight:||0.12 pounds|
|Item Size:||2.25 x 0.75 x 0.75 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.05 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.3 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|