La Cote Knife Set Japanese Stainless Steel Zebra Pakka Wood Handle (5 Piece Chef Knives Set with Block)
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 17% on the La Cote Knife Set Japanese Stainless Steel Zebra Pakka Wood Handle (5 Piece Chef Knives Set with Block) by La Côte Homeware at Fushimi US. MPN: LC 14296. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. La Côte Exquisite Knife Set: Carefully selected exotic wood veneers in our signature handles are only the beginning of what makes these knives
Features & Highlights
- 6 Piece Pakka Wood Chef Knife Set: Carefully selected exotic wood veneers in our signature handles are only the beginning of what makes these knives unique. The stone finished steel blades and exotic wood handles is built to last with top quality materials. The natural color flows throughout the material while sanding and buffing the completed part yield a glossy finish without any spraying. As in nature where no two pieces of wood are exactly alike our knife handles elicit the same feature
- Pakka Wood Patterned Handle: Our exquisite & unique Zebra Color Pakka Wood handles took years to develop. Each wood veneer handle was sanded to a smooth glossy finish & implanted with phenolic thermosetting resins, creating durable, dimensionally stable & moisture resistant finishes that will last a long time. Pakka Wood is renowned for its exceptional quality and long-lasting beauty. Handle Shape: Our uniquely designed handles will mold perfectly into your hand whether right or left handed.
- High End Craftsmanship: Steel used in knives is not the only factor in determining quality. There's a lot that goes into making a high quality knife-such as steel thickness, hardness, steel finish, handle grip, bolster, weight, handle material, overall aesthetic etc... We believe we've achieved all that in making this set. It has long been believed that the heavier the knife the better quality it must be. That is a misconception. A well designed knife can't be too thick in metal or too heavy.
- Why we use 420J2 Japanese Steel: This specific Japanese steel used is sub- zero treated, 53-54HRC, some call it surgical steel. Our steel thickness combined with its metal hardness makes it almost impossible to break or rust, unless you soak it in super harsh chemicals. That is why we use 420J2 Japanese steel instead of German Steel. Our blades are finished with a water stone for the perfect brushed effect.
- Blade Measurements: 8" CHEF KNIFE, 8" SLICER KNIFE, 8" BREAD, KNIFE 4 1/2" UTILITY KNIFE, 3 1/2" PARING KNIFE. Blades are 2.5 mm in thickness, Hand Guard Bolster, stone finish, double bolster, secure & comfortable grip, weighed for Stability Control & Balance. Packed with our exclusive handmade Oak Wood Block with metal rims. 100% Satisfaction Guaranteed try it risk free full satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
|Manufacturer:||La Côte Homeware|
|Brand:||La Côte Homeware|
|Part Number:||LC 14296|
|Publisher:||La Côte Homeware|
|Studio:||La Côte Homeware|
|Item Weight:||5.6 pounds|
|Item Size:||5.5 x 14 x 14 inches|
|Package Weight:||6.55 pounds|
|Package Size:||7.25 x 5.75 x 5.75 inches|