Japanese Urushi Raden Mother Of Peral Inlay Glass Sake Set, Cherry Blossom Design Sake Pither & Guinomi Sake Cups - 2-piece Set Black [Japanese Crafts Sakura]
Japanese Urushi Raden Mother Of Peral Inlay Glass Sake Set, Cherry Blossom Design Sake Pither & Guinomi Sake Cups - 2-piece Set Black [Japanese Crafts Sakura] by Japanese Crafts Sakura at Fushimi US. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Usually shiped within a week from Japan. ''Raden'' is a sort of mosic work. It is Japanese traditional crafts inlaying sliced shells (mainly abalone
"Raden" is a sort of mosic work. It is Japanese traditional crafts inlaying sliced shells (mainly abalone shell) into Urushi lacquer. Skilled technique and patience are needed to craft these works.
This glassware is created in the hope that "raden" would be more familiar with our modern lifestyle. We hope you enjoy the luxury and beautiful work.
*As these products are handmade, each piece may vary slightly in shapes, colors and size. But it doesn't affect the quality of the product. We appreciate for your understanding.
Features & Highlights
- Made in Japan, handmade. Material: glass, abalone shell, Urushi lacquer. Comes with a box.
- Consists of a Sake pitcher (Tokkuri, black) & sake cup (Guinomi, black). Size: Sake carafe 3.0" x 4.5", 7.1oz, Sake cup 2.5" x 2.1", 1.7oz.
- A fine work of mother-of-pearl inlay. When sake is poured, the glass shines with reflecting the shell and gold leaf.
- Luxury glassware for Sake (Japanese rice wine). Adds satisfaction to your relaxing time.
- For chilled, cold and room temperature Sake. This product is not heat-resisted. Not usable in microwave oven and dishwashers.
|Manufacturer:||Japanese Crafts Sakura|
|Brand:||Japanese Crafts Sakura|
|Color:||Sake Pither & Guinomi Black|
|Publisher:||Japanese Crafts Sakura|
|Studio:||Japanese Crafts Sakura|