Japanese tin KYOTO container Sakura cha Cherry Blossam tea
Super Savings Item! Save 32% on the Japanese tin KYOTO container Sakura cha Cherry Blossam tea by Honjien at Fushimi US. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. container Tea containers with illustrations of beautiful Japanese scenery Popular Kinkakuji temple and Shimizu temple in Kyoto [SIZE] Diameter:
Tea containers with illustrations of beautiful Japanese scenery
Popular Kinkakuji temple and Shimizu temple in Kyoto
Diameter: approx 8.5cm
Height: approx 8cm
Outer plastic clear case: approx 8.7cm x 10cm
Clear plastic outer case
Adaptable for different purposes; not only as tea container. (Not suitable to hold liquid)
How to serve:
1. Take out one blossom.
2. Lightly wash off the salt from the preserved blossom.
3. Put the blossom in a cup and pour hot water.
4. Ready to serve when petals are open.
Features & Highlights
- Cherry blossom tea "Sakura cha"
- Cherry blossom tea is a Japanese infusion created by mixing salt-pickled cherry blossoms with boiled water. Once covered in hot water, the collapsed petals unfurl and float.
- NET WEIGHT: 40g(About 18 to 20)@INGREDIEENTS: Japanese cherry blossoms, salt, plum vinegar, acidulant, alum
- Product of Japan.
- Beautiful blossom tea is perfect for auspicious occations.
|Package Weight:||0.29 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.15 x 2.95 x 2.95 inches|