Japanese Donabe Ceramic Hot Pot Casserole 72 oz Earthenware Clay Pot Serves 3-4 People Made In Japan
Free Shipping Included! Japanese Donabe Ceramic Hot Pot Casserole 72 oz Earthenware Clay Pot Serves 3-4 People Made In Japan by Hinomaru Collection at Fushimi US. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. ''Donabe'' means clay pot in Japanese and it is one of Japan's oldest cooking vessels. Earthenware pots are made out of clay with properties ideal for
Features & Highlights
- Measures approximately 10" Diameter and 6" Height. Pot holds a capacity of 72fl oz. Perfect for serving 3-4 people.
- Japanese clay pot (donabe) cooking is one of the oldest methods of cooking that is versatile and simple yet prepares dramatic and comforting one-pot meals
- Made of high quality earthen clay with a thick and double lidded opening and lid. Crafted by artisan in Japan
- Great for preparing traditional Japanese meals like mixed rice dish, soup, casseroles
- Perfect for gift giving for any occasion, especially house warming gift. Donabe eating encourages families to sit around the table and pick items directly from the pot, thus the term "one pot harmony"
|Package Weight:||6.68 pounds|
|Package Size:||10.47 x 4.65 x 4.65 inches|