Login       My Wishlist
  My Cart
$0.00 / 0 items
 
Fushimi US
Your Online Guide to Fine Japanese Cuisine
 
International Access
Global Shipping Options Available
  Our Catalog   Coffee, Tea & Espresso   Coffee & Tea   Tea

Itoen Noka no jika dashicha - Japanese Green Tea Leaf - 300g


On Sale Now! Save 8% on the Itoen Noka no jika dashicha - Japanese Green Tea Leaf - 300g by Ito En at Fushimi US. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Series: Itoen Noka no jika dashicha;Packaging: Green Tea Leaf;Size:


Product Description

Series: Itoen Noka no jika dashicha;Packaging: Green Tea Leaf;Size: 300g

Features & Highlights

  • Itoen Noka no jika dashicha - Japanese Green Tea Leaf - 300g
  • 300g

Additional Information

Manufacturer:Itoen
Brand:Ito En
Publisher:Itoen
Studio:Itoen
EAN:4901085014189
Item Weight:0.68 pounds
Item Size:10 x 4.21 x 4.21 inches
Package Weight:0.69 pounds
Package Size:4.21 x 2.05 x 2.05 inches

Itoen Noka no jika dashicha - Japanese Green Tea Leaf - 300g by Ito En

Buy Now:
Itoen Noka no jika dashicha - Japanese Green Tea Leaf - 300g

Brand: Ito En
4.0 out of 5 stars with 39 reviews
Condition: New
Lead Time: 1 - 2 Business Days
Availability: In Stock
$15.41
$14.18
You Save: 8%


Quantity:  

 


View More In Tea.

 


Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?


If you have any questions about this product by Ito En, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.

First Name:
Last Last:
Email Address:
Your Message:

Related Best Sellers


By Avanti Food
ean: 0600156541633,
BE HEALTHY WHILE YOU ENJOYING THE UNIQUE TASTE OF THE PUREST NATURAL ORGANIC AVANTIFOOD MATCHA GREEN TEA 100% All-Natural AvantiFood Matcha is all-natural and created from pure organic Matcha from premium quality tea plants. It is 100% organic wit...

By Palais des Thés
mpn: 14132313, ean: 3700256705625,

By Matchaccino
mpn: COMINHKG104492, ean: 0794518288448,
TRANSFORM YOUR DAILY TEA DRINKING INTO A HEALTHY LIFESTYLE WITH THE EXOTIC AND EXCELLENT TASTE OF JAPANESE MATCHA RYORI UNMATCHED QUALITY Japanese Matcha Ryori is made of 100% premium organically grown Japanese Matcha made from high quality tea buds ...

By FantasticTea
mpn: SYNCHKG016766, ean: 4901046331355,
Genmaicha is a mixture of green tea with roasted rice. It has less caffeine and tastes less astringent. This aromatic blended tea brings together the refreshing lightness, sweetness and the distinctive taste of roasted rice. Kyoto has been holding th...

By Great Easte
mpn: 00596627, ean: 0023547500215,
USDA organic. Whisked to a steaming broth, the cha is passed around. We sip its flavor. Ah. The GES Pledge of Purity. No ingredient of Haiku Organic Japanese Sencha Green Tea has been grown from genetically engineered seed or irradiated. No ingredien...

By Tealyra
ean: 0738759710757,
Our highest grade of Matcha, Imperial Matcha Ceremony Grade 1 is naturally organic, and comprises of only the sweetest, youngest and most tender tea leaves which are picked from the top of the bush during the first harvest. Imperial Ceremonial Matc...

By Chado Tea House
We are Japanese Tea Specialty store offer authentic Japanese tea or related accessory. Search using key word of Chado Tea House and take advantage of Free Shipping.Slightly fermented, very unique Organic Japanese Green tea that has noticeable fragran...

By Kenko Tea
mpn: NA, ean: 0063529234790,
We're matcha tea experts, and we live for introducing ceremonial-grade green tea matcha to the world. Grown in the Nishio region of Japan, our organic green tea matcha is hand picked, completely organic, and made only of the youngest, greenest, and h...

By Organic Evolution
mpn: 00600, ean: 0854717006004,
Highest Quality Production Our Organic Japanese Matcha is 100% organically grown and USDA certified.  Organic Matcha is made from shade grown tea leaves that have been deveined and finely ground into powder called matcha. It is special in two aspect...

By Organion
mpn: 14206194, ean: 0651281999417,
Matcha green tea powder is a unique product, recognized all over the world! Only 1% of genuine Matcha green tea powder is sold out all over the globe, as the rest of 99% of the grown product is consumed by the Japanese themselves. That is why if you ...



Privacy Policy / Terms of Service
© 2018 - fushimi-us.com. All Rights Reserved.