Double Old Fashioned Rocks Glass 11.4 Oz Edo Kiriko Cut Glass Black - Rokkaku-Kagome Hexagon Pattern [Japanese Crafts Sakura]
Double Old Fashioned Rocks Glass 11.4 Oz Edo Kiriko Cut Glass Black - Rokkaku-Kagome Hexagon Pattern [Japanese Crafts Sakura] by Japanese Crafts Sakura at Fushimi US. MPN: 100117-$P. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Usually shipped within a week from Japan ''Edo Kiriko'' is Japanese representative glass art, and has been registered on the list of Japanese
"Edo Kiriko" is Japanese representative glass art, and has been registered on the list of Japanese Traditional Crafts that the government officially designates.
Its main feature is the brilliant glass cutting pattern.
The fine cuts of this glass will please your eyes greatly. Only skilled craftsmen can create such beautiful products.
*As these glasses are handmade, each piece may vary slightly in shapes, colors and size. But it doesn't affect the quality of the product. We appreciate for your understanding.
Features & Highlights
- Maxdiameter 3.6" x Height 3.7", 11.4 oz.
- Beautiful Rocks glass of "Edo Kiriko" Japanese glass art. Its brilliant cuts will please your eyes greatly.
- Cool design Rocks glass. As the light is hard to pass through the black glass, craftsmen need more skilled technique to produce these black cups.
- Made in Japan, lead-free and all handmade. Comes with a wooden box.
- Not usable in microwave oven and dishwashers.
|Manufacturer:||Japanese Crafts Shop Sakura|
|Brand:||Japanese Crafts Sakura|
|Color:||Rokkaku-Kagome Hexagon Pattern|
|Publisher:||Japanese Crafts Shop Sakura|
|Studio:||Japanese Crafts Shop Sakura|