Damascus Nakiri Knife 6 inch - Best Quality Japanese Steel Usuba Steel - 67 Layer Authentic Damask - Ultra Sharp - Stain Resistant & Corrosion Free - Bonus Sheath & Gift Box
Super Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 34% on the Damascus Nakiri Knife 6 inch - Best Quality Japanese Steel Usuba Steel - 67 Layer Authentic Damask - Ultra Sharp - Stain Resistant & Corrosion Free - Bonus Sheath & Gift Box by Orient at Fushimi US. MPN: ORI6DAMNAK. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Combining Western design & ergonomics with Japanese blade design the Nakiri Knife is a thin-bladed cleaver designed for chopping vegetables and
Combining Western design & ergonomics with Japanese blade design the Nakiri Knife is a thin-bladed cleaver designed for chopping vegetables and fruits and easily transporting them to the pan.
Your Damascus Series Nakiri Knife is made using imported AUS-10 Super Steel from Japan, the ergonomically designed knife offers a full-tang for balance, and G10 handle for strength and moisture resistance.
- Precision forged from AUS-10 Super Steel and layered in 66 layers of SUS430/431 high carbon Japanese Steel that resists stains and corrosion.
- 6 inch Nakiri blade with wide face and razor sharp edge.
- Ergo Grip handle is contoured for a comfortable grip.
- Fusing the professional's choice diagonal bolster for utilising with the pinch grip technique
- Super strength steel offers a much sharper blade with twice the edge retention of German Steel Knives.
- The full tang is triple riveted to the handle for exceptional durability with a feature mosaic rivet for added elegance.
- Durable G10 Fibreglass handle is moisture resistant, will not change shape or crack.
- Made by highly skilled bladesmiths in Yianjiang City in China with 90 day production process.
- 6 Inch Elite Nakiri Knife (mini cleaver)
- Imported Japanese AUS-10 Superior Strength Steel Core
- Genuine 67 Layer Damascus Pattern
- Ultra Durable 61±1 Rockwell
- Full Tang Blade for Additional Strength
- Acute 7-13° V Edge
- Heat Treated to 2000°F
- Military Grade G10 Fibreglass Handle - High Strength & Moisture Resistance
- Custom Designed Ergo-Grip Handle
- Protective Sheath To Retain The Life of Your Knife
- Foodsafe and BPA Free
- Ornate Mosaic Rivet and Counterbalance
- NSF Certified
- High Quality Gift Box
- Full Orient Warranty
Features & Highlights
- TAKING THE NAKIRI KNIFE TO NEW LEVELS ★ Multi purpose Damascus Japanese Usuba vegetable chopper for powerful chopping, crushing, mincing, slicing and dicing. Razor sharp edge, ground to an incredibly fine 7-13° V ground edge. Enduring performance, expert durability at an unbelievable price.
- ERGONOMICALLY DESIGNED FOR CUTTING PERFECTION ★ What makes Orient different from the competition is ergonomics. The 6 inch mini cleaver features the Ergo-Grip G10 Pro handle providing a balanced comfortable sure grip for expert handling, agility and precision. Intricate counterbalance and mosaic 3 pin adds beauty. Bonus sheath included.
- JAPANESE TRADITION MEETS WESTERN DESIGN ★ Expertly crafted from the finest 67 layer AUS-10 Super Stainless Steel from Japan, vacuum freeze heat treated for added strength taking the blade to 61±1 HRC. The 6in Asian style chopper makes light work of fruit, vegetables and herbs. Deep blade for transporting food.
- BACKED BY AN INCREDIBLE COMMUNITY ★ Launched on Kickstarter and Indiegogo our work is backed by hundreds of avid home cooks and professional chefs. Join Club Orient today! We deliver superb quality knives that lead the way in design innovation and engineering.
- RISK FREE PURCHASE - MAKES A GREAT GIFT ★ We strive for 100% satisfaction and perfection with every customer. Lifetime warranty against defects in materials and workmanship. If you don't love your Orient Nakiri blade return it for a money back guarantee. An ideal gift for any food lover, home cook, pro chef, commis chef, trainee culinary student.
|Color:||Razor Edged AUS10 Japanese Steel Damascus 67 Layer with Protective Sheath, Expertly Sharpened, Feature Mosaic Pin, Chill Blast Tempered & Heat Treated For Durability, Full Tang Blade, Carbon Fibre Effect G10 Handle, Luxurious Packaging & Lifetime Warranty|
|Item Size:||0.4 x 1.8 x 1.8 inches|
|Package Weight:||1.29 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.66 x 1.3 x 1.3 inches|
Have questions about this item, or would like to inquire about a custom or bulk order?
If you have any questions about this product by Orient, contact us by completing and submitting the form below. If you are looking for a specif part number, please include it with your message.
Related Best Sellers
By TUO Cutlery
mpn: TC0309, ean: 6970270335123,
ring series【RAZOR SHARP FILLET KNIFE】-- RING SERIES kitchen knives have always been favorite collection by chefs all around the world for it's Razor Sharp edge, rust free & corrosion resistant. The Premium Rose Damascus steel ensures long-lasting...
By Guy Fieri
mpn: 5118360, ean: 0045908053925,
This Guy Fieri Signature 7-Inch Stainless Steel Nakiri Knife with Sheath is the essential knife for fruits and vegetables. This knife is a critical part of any chef's knife set for everyday prep and cooking tasks. The blade is crafted from durable hi...
mpn: OZK3, ean: 0815817012166,
For kitchens demanding the finest in cutlery, the Ozeri 5-Piece Stainless Steel Knife and Sharpener Set, answers the call. Boasting handcrafted blades made of ultra-durable imported Japanese stainless steel, and 420 grade stainless steel handles, the...
8 Inch Damascus Chef Knife Product Features: Thickness:2.2mm VG10 Damascus 67-layer Super Steel Acrylic Resin&Pakka Wood Handle HRC 60-62 Rockwell Hardness High Rust Resistance Beautiful Polished Surface Stay Sharp and Easy To Maintain Pay Attenti...
mpn: ST100, ean: 4541319210057,
Sword making history in Japan dates back over 1,000 years, when master sword smiths practiced their craft making weapons for warriors. Modern Japanese kitchen knives are a descendant of these renowned swords, as evidenced in the details, ideals and s...
mpn: N414110, ean: 0611434666283,
Newild: To make your life healthy and beautiful High Quality Raw Material:This professional kitchen knife made of Japanese High Carbon Stainless Steel, precise cryogenic tempering increases the steel's crystalline structure, enhancing, strength, flex...
mpn: T0930W, ean: 0734010535343,
USING INSTRUCTION: 1. Soak the stone in the water for 5 minutes, and then put it on a steady platform. Sharpening the knives with one or two steps is decided by the degree of blunt tool. Step 1: 2000 grit coarse grit, used to repair the seriously da...
★The name of "Damascus steel" is derived from the origin that this kind of steel has been processed in Damascus, Syria. The strongest point of this steel is it's own pattern produced during solidification of cast steel melted in a crucible furnace...
mpn: unknown, ean: 0647679422582,
"Premium Materials - Imported Japanese VG10 Super Steel 67 Layer High Carbon Stainless Steel with a Rockwell Hardness 62+-1 Maximum Sharpness - ground to 8-12 degrees per side to balance Maximum Sharpness with Maximum Edge Resilience Engineered Balan...
Discover The Easy Way To Make & Have Sushi At The Comfort Of Your Own Home! Tired of paying excessive amounts of money at expensive restaurants just to have a roll of sushi? Interested in a cost-effective, easy way to make delicious sushi at home? ...