Crystal Double Old Fashioned Glass Edo Kiriko Cut Glass Homura Fire Flame - Blue [Japanese Crafts Sakura]
Crystal Double Old Fashioned Glass Edo Kiriko Cut Glass Homura Fire Flame - Blue [Japanese Crafts Sakura] by Japanese Crafts Sakura at Fushimi US. MPN: 100006-$P. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Usually shipped within a week from Japan. ''Edo Kiriko'' is Japanese representative glass art, and has been designated as a traditional craft by both
"Edo Kiriko" is Japanese representative glass art, and has been designated as a traditional craft by both of Tokyo metropolis and the government of Japan.
Its main feature is the brilliant glass cutting pattern.
The combination of the bold cut and traditional fine pattern is amazing!
This marvelous glass will please your eye, and add pleasure to your relaxing time.
*As these glasses are handmade, each piece may vary slightly in shapes, colors and size. But it doesn't affect the quality of the product. We appreciate for your understanding.
Features & Highlights
- Dia. 3.2 " x Height 3.5", 8.8 oz.
- Stylish drinking glasses of "Edo Kiriko" Japanese glass art. Its brilliant cuts will please your eyes greatly.
- Perfect for water, juice, beer, spirits and any other drinks.
- Made in Japan, all handmade. Made of high quality crystal glass. Comes with a paulownia box.
- Not usable in microwave oven and dishwashers.
|Manufacturer:||Japanese Crafts Shop Sakura|
|Brand:||Japanese Crafts Sakura|
|Publisher:||Japanese Crafts Shop Sakura|
|Studio:||Japanese Crafts Shop Sakura|