Comolife Japanese Traditional Craft 'Nambu Tekki' Tea Kettle , Pattern : Dots , Color : Black , CPTY : 16.9 fl oz
Free Shipping Included! Comolife Japanese Traditional Craft 'Nambu Tekki' Tea Kettle , Pattern : Dots , Color : Black , CPTY : 16.9 fl oz by Comolife at Fushimi US. MPN: -. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. This Japanese traditional craft 'Nabmbu Tekki' Tea kettle makes the water taste smooth by boiling. Nambu tekki contains a lot of iron and the Iron
How to use & Precaution
- To remove the dust & dirt inside of the kettle before first use, pour water until eighth of the kettle and boil the water.
- Wipe the kettle with dry towel. Since it gets rusty, try not to leave the water drops. *Especially the spout & lid.
Do not wash the inside with any scourer or detergents. Do not rub it.
- As you use this kettle, rusts occurs surely and there will be red small dots on it. It is the sign of that it will keep the water clear and taste better. Therefore DO NOT RUB OFF THE RUST. However, in case there are too much rust and the water start tasting too metallic, HERE IS HOW TO REMOVE THE RUST PROPERLY.
- Pour water until eight of the kettle and then put a bag of green tea into the water and boil it for 30 minutes. If the water decrease , add some water.
- By processing this , It prevents getting rusty.
- Do this process 2,3 times.
- Do not touch the kettle white it's boiling water or when it is still hot. Use a potholder. Be careful not to get burned.
-Do not drop it.
- Do not quench steel.
- Do not boil the kettle with no water. It can cause rusting & degradation. Do not close the lid until the kettle is hot even if it gets dry. Wait till the kettle get cooled down.
- Not microwavable , Not washable in dish washer.
Features & Highlights
- NAMBU TEKKI KETTLE - Nambu tekki kettle has been used historically in Japan. You can take iron from the water boiled in this kettle.
- KEEPS THE WATER WARM - Iron has a feature that it keeps the heat very well.
- MAKES THE WATER TASTE GOOD - It will make the taste milder.
- Specification : Only usable on fire by gas stoves, Capacity : 16.9 floz, Not Microwavable , Not washable in dish washer, Accessory : Tea Strainer
- Made in Japan, Size : 6.04 x 5.46 x H5.26 Inch , Weight : 1.9 lb, Materials : Kettle / Nambu Tekki , Tea Strainer / Stainless Steel
|Manufacturer:||Comolife Co., Ltd.|
|Publisher:||Comolife Co., Ltd.|
|Studio:||Comolife Co., Ltd.|
|Item Weight:||2.09 pounds|
|Package Weight:||2.4 pounds|
|Package Size:||6.42 x 3.23 x 3.23 inches|