Ceramic Santoku Knife – Best & Sharpest 5-inch Black Professional Kitchen Knife – Latest & Hardest Blade That Doesn’t Need Sharpening for Years! Comes with a FREE Stylish Blade Cover
Huge Savings Item! Save 17% on the Ceramic Santoku Knife – Best & Sharpest 5-inch Black Professional Kitchen Knife – Latest & Hardest Blade That Doesn’t Need Sharpening for Years! Comes with a FREE Stylish Blade Cover by Alpha Inspirations at Fushimi US. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Are you tired of having a dull knife? Tired of having rusty and corroded blades? Our sleek black blade is extremely sharp right out of the
Are you tired of having a dull knife? Tired of having rusty and corroded blades?
- Our sleek black blade is extremely sharp right out of the box = less time sharpening. Ceramic is incredibly hard and stays sharp for years of use without the need to sharpen.
- Easy Cleanup - Ceramic is non-porous, which means our knives are VERY easy to clean. A simple rinse and wipe will do it! This also means odors will not "stick" to it and be transferred to other foods.
- Rust-Proof - Ceramic is non-metallic, which means it can't rust!
- Extremely light & Well-Balanced - You'll be amazed at how light our santoku knife really is. It's light, but also well-balanced so it cuts through food with ease, while preventing fatigue.
- Injection-Molded Handle - Our handles are injection-molded so you don't have to worry about them coming loose. Our rubberized grip also prevents slipping even when wet.
- Free sheath - All of our Alpha Inspirations kitchen knives come with a stylish blade cover/sheath to protect your investment.
Whether you're a professional chef, love cooking for your family or just do some cooking here and there, we know you want and deserve the best!
100% Satisfaction Guarantee! Our 5-inch Ceramic Japanese Santoku Knife is backed by our manufacturer 30-day money-back guarantee.
Click on "Add to Cart" at the top of the page and bring the fun back into your cooking!
Features & Highlights
- Alpha Inspirations 5 inch ceramic Japanese santoku knife stays sharp for years WITHOUT sharpening; Ceramic does not dull over time like a steel blade does making it go a very long time without the need to sharpen, which saves YOU time
- Ceramic is the 2nd hardest material in the world, second only to diamond; This gives our blades a sharpness, versatility and strength unlike traditional kitchen knives; The thicker spine gives a durability other manufacturers don't have
- Stylish and modern black ceramic blade looks great in any kitchen and is easy to clean due to the non-porous property of ceramic; A simple rinse & wipe of the blade is all it takes & it doesn't absorb odors & food does not stick to it; Lightweight blade & rubberized grip make it easy to use for long periods of time without fatigue
- This Japanese Santoku knife set also comes with a FREE case/sheath to keep you, your kids and the knife protected when it's not in use; Even the sheath is stylish
- Satisfaction Guarantee; our 5-inch ceramic santoku knife is backed by our manufacturer 30-day money-back guarantee
|Package Weight:||0.35 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.2 x 1.1 x 1.1 inches|