Sotya Japanese Tetsubin Cast Iron Tea Pot Kettle Peony Flower Pattern,1.3 L
Huge Savings Item! Save 11% on the Cast Iron Teapot, Sotya Japanese Tetsubin Tea Kettle with Insulation Handle and Peony Flower Pattern (44oz 1300ml) by Sotya at Fushimi US. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Sotya Cast Iron Teapots Sotya cast iron teapots deliver a feeling of warmth. It can retains heat and strengthen the flavor of the tea. Especially
Sotya cast iron teapots deliver a feeling of warmth. It can retains heat and strengthen the flavor of the tea. Especially suitable for those who love drinking tea and interested in Japanese tea ceremony.
1. The use of Sotya iron pot boiled water containing divalent iron ions, so there will be spring water effect, which can effectively enhance the taste, very suitable for brewing all kinds of tea.
2.Not only can boil, also can continue to heat, the functional scope is wider, can be specially used to flush scented tea and fruit tea，black tea, used to cook a variety of teas is also a good choice, because through the cast iron pot of boiling, can effectively remove the smell of tea, improve taste.
Method of Use
1.So the tea contained in the tannin and iron pot dissolved in the iron, will be formed in the iron pot surface layer of tannin iron film, at the same time can remove the smell of the new pot. Boil the pot after the water drained, repeat 2-3 times until the water can be clear.
2.Daily use, please do not fill up, lest overflow after boiling. Iron pot used for about 5 days, the wall will appear scarlet spots, 10 days or so there will be white scale. This is a normal phenomenon, as long as the water is not cloudy does not affect the drink.
3.After each use, open a small fire in the pot of water to fully evaporate, and then dry with a soft cloth dry, keep the pot dry, do not remaining the water overnight. Prevents the iron pot from rusting, affects the service life.
1. Do not heat the teapots without water inside.
2. Do not keep the water inside the teapots for a long time.
3. Do not put the cast iron teapots into fire for heating.
4. The teapots only can be filled up with 70% water.
Features & Highlights
- 【SIZE】: H16* W16 *L10cm(H6.1 * W6.1*L3.9inc),【CAPACITY】: about 44oz./1.3Litre Tetsubin 【Material】:Cast iron, the lid and handle is made by copper;full handmade. Iron pot of suitable heat source is a charcoal fire, now use electric heating furnace with gas stove, Induction cooker can instead.
- 【ABOUT THE PATTERNS】: Its design inspiration comes from the Fuji design in Mt Fuji, Japan, which is also called Fuji type in Japan This elegant iron kettle has a relatively round body with Peony.The peony symbolizes wealth and prosperity.The difference in texture between the Peony is carefully expressed in three-dimension.
- 【CAST IRON TEAPOT】Apart from a good warmth retention property,also has a beautiful color and appearance， it is a good household goods and decorations.
- 【BRAND】Sotya is devoted to customer service, our products are strictly in accordance with the standards, the use of good raw materials production, high-end technology, each product has its own unique.
- 【ADVANTAGE】Our cast iron teapot not only makes cleaning easier, but also is not easy to rust and oxidation.Inside has a fine filter, it can prevent tea leaf into the water, easy to clean and remove.The function of the Tetsubin is unique. It significantly changes the taste of water. When brewing tea using water boiled in Tetsubin, the taste of the tea becomes very mellow and sweet. In addition, thanks to the iron content of the kettle, the resultant water gives us additional health benefits.
|Item Weight:||4.28 pounds|
|Item Size:||6.1 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 7 x 7 inches|