Cast Iron Teapot, Sotya Japanese Tetsubin Tea Kettle with Insulation Handle and Peony Flower Pattern (44oz 1300ml)
Huge Savings Item! Free Shipping Included! Save 11% on the Cast Iron Teapot, Sotya Japanese Tetsubin Tea Kettle with Insulation Handle and Peony Flower Pattern (44oz 1300ml) by Sotya at Fushimi US. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Sotya Cast Iron Teapots Sotya cast iron teapots deliver a feeling of warmth. It can retains heat and strengthen the flavor of the tea. Especially
Sotya cast iron teapots deliver a feeling of warmth. It can retains heat and strengthen the flavor of the tea. Especially suitable for those who love drinking tea and interested in Japanese tea ceremony.
1. The use of Sotya iron pot boiled water containing divalent iron ions, so there will be spring water effect, which can effectively enhance the taste, very suitable for brewing all kinds of tea.
2.Not only can boil, also can continue to heat, the functional scope is wider, can be specially used to flush scented tea and fruit tea，black tea, used to cook a variety of teas is also a good choice, because through the cast iron pot of boiling, can effectively remove the smell of tea, improve taste.
Method of Use
1.So the tea contained in the tannin and iron pot dissolved in the iron, will be formed in the iron pot surface layer of tannin iron film, at the same time can remove the smell of the new pot. Boil the pot after the water drained, repeat 2-3 times until the water can be clear.
2.Daily use, please do not fill up, lest overflow after boiling. Iron pot used for about 5 days, the wall will appear scarlet spots, 10 days or so there will be white scale. This is a normal phenomenon, as long as the water is not cloudy does not affect the drink.
3.After each use, open a small fire in the pot of water to fully evaporate, and then dry with a soft cloth dry, keep the pot dry, do not remaining the water overnight. Prevents the iron pot from rusting, affects the service life.
1. Do not heat the teapots without water inside.
2. Do not keep the water inside the teapots for a long time.
3. Do not put the cast iron teapots into fire for heating.
4. The teapots only can be filled up with 70% water.
Features & Highlights
- Cast Iron Teapot: Cast iron is one of the most common materials when crafting teapots. Sotya iron cattle is made of cast iron which can retains heat and strengthens the flavor of the tea.
- Capacity: The capacity of this Soyta cast iron teapot is about 1300ml/44oz. But please pay attention that the water should not be over 70% of the body, in order to not overflow the water when boiling.
- Ergonomic Design: The handle of Sotya cast iron teapot is ergonomic designed with insulation materials which can prevent scalding temperature. The special material of accessories on the lid will maintain homoeothermy when the temperature is too high. The spout is also specially processed, and when you pour water, it won't drip.
- Use and Care: Sotya cast iron teapot not only makes cleaning easier but is not easy to rust and oxidation. Inside has a fine filter, it can prevent tea leaf into the water, easy to clean and remove. To clean, do not use any dish washing detergent. Instead, use only clean water. Apart from a good warmth retention property,also has a beautiful color and appearance.
- Good Gifts: Great Gift for Dad, Mom, Friends, Family, Wedding And Tea Lovers. Exquisite Design Perfect For Tea Lovers.Just have a try! We believe our teapot will brings you wonderful experience!
|Item Size:||6.1 x 3.9 x 3.9 inches|
|Package Weight:||3.75 pounds|
|Package Size:||7 x 7 x 7 inches|