BOKASHI STEEL Chef's Knife - KASAI Series - Japanese AUS-10V - Vacuum Treated - 8.6"
Free Shipping Included! BOKASHI STEEL Chef's Knife - KASAI Series - Japanese AUS-10V - Vacuum Treated - 8.6'' by Bokashi Steel at Fushimi US. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. After the natural selection process of 1000s of years of forging and the most cutting-edge blacksmith techniques, we are proud to bring the BOKASHI
Features & Highlights
- After the natural selection process of 1000s of years of forging and the most cutting-edge blacksmith techniques, we are proud to bring the BOKASHI KASAI series. A marvel in which to rival the greatest chefs knives on the planet.
- Forged in the traditional Japanese methods The KASAI 8.6" Chef's Knife boasts a beautiful full tang blade & beautiful pakka wood handle with a unique scorching pattern finished with fine craftsmanship from tip to bolster. High-performance steel, razor-sharp edge, perfect balance, and precision cutting control. The steel is Japanese AUS10A-highly refined, high-carbon, vanadium stainless steel that takes a razor-sharp edge and holds it longer
- The extra-wide blade allows for a larger surface error to allow the wrist more control, support and extreme durability for even the toughest of kitchens.
- The BOKASHI KASAI 8.6" chef knife's blade is forged in such a way that the razor edge holds up for longer periods of time and easily honed back at any time
- Bokashi Steel Trust: Rocksolid 100% SATISFACTION OR MONEY BACK GUARANTEE, try it risk free. LIFETIME WARRANTY against defect. Renowned Bokashi customer service. See why chef's around the world trust and love, 'The Bokashi Difference'. Boakshi luxury packaging. Now you are slicing with Samurai Power. Become a Bokashi Steel Samurai
|Color:||Brown Pakka Wood handle, nitrogen cooled AUS-10V w/vacuum heat treatment, damascus 45-layers, Honbazuke sharpening, full tang, premium packaging, lifetime warranty, Bokashi support.|
|Package Weight:||0.62 pounds|
|Package Size:||3.93 x 1.49 x 1.49 inches|