Authentic Japanese Traditional Tea Ceremony Matcha Bowl Chawan Textured Glaze Floral Design Handcrafted in Japan (Hydrangea)
Authentic Japanese Traditional Tea Ceremony Matcha Bowl Chawan Textured Glaze Floral Design Handcrafted in Japan (Hydrangea) by Hinomaru Collection at Fushimi US. Hurry! Limited time offer. Offer valid only while supplies last. Traditional Japanese Mini Matcha Tea Ceremonial bowl handcrafted in Japan featuring assorted Japanese flower designs. These tea bowls are perfect for
The beauty of a Matcha bowl lies beyond its colors, patterning, and seasonal designs. In Japan, collectors of Matcha bowls and tea enthusiasts choose their tea bowls based on the shape of the bowl, the straightness or slope of the sides of the bowl, the styling of the footring, the overall presence of the Matcha bowl on the tea table, and how the bowl relates to the other tea making objects in the grouping. All in all, the aesthetics of Matcha bowls vary from potter to potter, and for the user, the choice of which tea bowl to use for reflects a mood or seasonal occasion.
Features & Highlights
- SIZE - This traditional Japanese tea ceremony matcha bowl measures 3.75 inches diameter and 2.5 inches tall. It holds a capacity of 8 fluid ounce
- QUALITY MATERIALS - The bowl is handcrafted in Japan using the finest clay and skillfully hand painted with attention to detail. Japanese ceramic matcha bowls are known for their high quality standard and health consciousness
- TRADITIONAL & QUALITY DESIGN - A high quality matcha whisk set is essential for making good matcha for drinking. The handmade matcha tea bowl is just the right size for traditional matcha tea preparation
- PERFECT GIFT ITEM - This matcha bowl is the perfect gift for family, friends & loved ones.
- JAPANESE FLORAL DESIGN - Japanese culture values flowers extremely high and each floral designs represents a certain virtue or belief that is held dear to the Japanese
|Package Weight:||1 pounds|
|Package Size:||4 x 3 x 3 inches|